OPEN CASTING CALL FOR ALL IN THE COMMUNITY!
Two-Part Open Casting For ANYONE interested in being a part of “The Lion King” Production.
Schedule for Casting:
1) Wednesday: 3:00 – 5:15pm Casting for ALL dancers (Attendance at this casting is preferred, recommended & encouraged, so you receive a well-rounded experience of our casting process for this production!)
2) Thursday: 9:00 – 10:30am: (For any dancers who are unable to make Wednesday group class)
WEDNESDAY: ANY NEW DANCERS, ALL AGES WELCOME + Original Cast Members are required to attend($15.00)
- 3:00 – 3:30pm: Introduction to the layout of the show and story line of the production
- 3:30 – 4:00pm: Hear all available roles, scenes we are casting for and rehearsal schedule.
- 4:00 – 5:00: Experience a Horton Class (class begins sharp at 4:00pm) (This class is the basic format of technical training for all dancers who wish to be a part of the production.)
- 5:00 – 5:15pm: Any questions and registration for the Wednesday Horton Class (5 week June session: $75.00 – please have check, card or cash ready. Checks payable to Kinetic Energy Alive)
Thursday: 9:00 – 10:30am: For any students who are unable to make the Wednesday Group class. This is a shorter version of the Wednesday class & combines all of the pertinent information along with a sample of movement and technique.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to put your name on the list for casting:
In subject line: LION KING CASTING
In Body of email:
1) your name
3) If you are attending Wednesday, 3:00 – 5:15 OR Thursday, 9:00 – 10:30am