For dancers who have developed enough strength and technique and are ready to begin point work. This class will begin with a warm up and progress into barre exercises in pointe shoes. Movement across the floor will be added to class as students are ready.
*Dancers will be placed into this class as they are ready. Dancers must be at least 10 years old.
+ Ballet Level I & II, Monday, 5:30 – 7:00pm is required to register for this class
- Hair ties – pulled back from face in bun
- Professionally fitted pointe shoes (ask at studio for assistance getting started)
- Preferably pink tights & leotard (leggings are acceptable)
- Skirt is optional
- Ballet slippers (if you need help with fitting or ordering, please ask at studio)
- Colder months: form fitting legwarmers, sweaters etc are acceptable
*REGISTRATION NOTE: Multi-class dance package
If you are enrolling in more than one class per week, you can receive a discount if you sign up and register at the studio. This discount is not available online.
7 weeks: $119.00
**This class is no longer available for drop in.**